Voice Contact Center Sp. z o.o.
ul. Równoległa 4a
tel. : +48 22 255 20 00
fax: 22 255 22 22
ul. Równoległa 4a / 02-235 Warszawa
ul. Żeligowskiego 3/5 / 90-752 Łodź
ul. Leszczyńskiego 60 / 20-068 Lublin
tel. +48 22 255 20 20
tel. +48 730 999 458 (Warszawa)
tel. +48 22 255 23 51 (Łódź)
tel. +48 22 255 20 04 (Lublin)
CONTACT FOR THE MEDIA
tel. +48 22 595 40 48
Inspector for Personal Data Protection
tel. +48 22 255 20 58
ul. Równoległa 4a
Voice Contact Center Sp. z o.o. as a related company within the OEX capital group, it is included in the category of large enterprises within the meaning of Art. 4 point 6 of the Act of 8 March 2013 on preventing excessive delays in commercial transactions (Journal of Laws, i.e. 2019 item 118).
In addition, Voice Contact Center Sp. z o.o., with a registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter as “the Company” or “the Administrator”) informs you that each contact established with the use of the contact details specified on this page entails the submission of personal data to the Company by the person establishing the contact.
Voice Contact Center Sp. z o.o. considers that the person establishing the contact acknowledges the following information concerning the processing of his/her personal data by the Administrator:
- The Administrator of the personal data provided during the contact with Voice Contact Center Sp. z o. o. (including its employees and contact persons) via the contact forms available at www.voicecc.pl or via: electronic mail, written correspondence, by telephone to the numbers specified on this page shall be Voice Contact Center Sp. z o. o., with a registered office in Warsaw.
- In matters connected with the provided personal data, you may contact the Personal Data Protection Inspector (IODO) (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The legal basis for the personal data processing by Voice Contact Center Sp. z o. o. is the granted consent and, in the event of any claims, determination, pursuit or defence of claims.
- Your personal data shall be processed solely for the purpose of provision by Voice Contact Center Sp. z o. o. of a response to the submitted inquiry. In the event that Voice Contact Center Sp. z o. o., wishes to process your personal data for any other purpose, it shall request your consent.
- The provision of personal data shall be voluntary, but a failure to provide the same may prevent giving a response to the submitted inquiry.
- The personal data shall be stored until the time of withdrawal of the consent and until the lapse of the statute of limitation concerning given claims.
- The data shall not be provided to any third parties which are authorized to process personal data on the basis of the provisions of law.
- The Administrator does not intend to provide your data to any third country or to any international organizations, with the exception of the services rendered by Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- You shall have a right to request the Administrator to grant you access to your data, to correct them, transfer and remove them, as well as to request restriction of your data processing.
- You shall be entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by submitting a relevant statement to the following address: Voice Contact Center Sp. z o. o., ul. Równoległa 4A , 02-235 Warsaw or email@example.com.
- The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the compliance with the right to process, exercised on the basis of the consent, prior to the withdrawal thereof.
- With reference to the personal data processing by the Administrator, you shall be entitled to submit a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
- Based on your personal data, the Administrator shall not undertake any automatic decisions towards you, including decisions which are a result of profiling.
Voice Contact Center Sp. z o.o. - ul. Równoległa 4a, 02-235 Warszawa / tel. : 22 255 20 00, faks: 22 255 22 22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / NIP: 7010150673